Senior financial analyst Montréal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance specializes in temporary and permanent recruitment for the accounting and finance professions.
Our consultants are all experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary, contract or permanent positions.
We are committed to supporting you throughout your job search and beyond
You are an individual who is a go getter and are comfortable with ambiguity and change. You are looking for an operational accounting role. You enjoy collaborating with a team, providing optimal customer service while working in an environment that supports continuous improvement and learning. Solving accounting puzzles is a geeky passion of yours while deadlines add a layer of excitement. Sound like you?
- Month end transactional journal entry preparation
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of various balance sheet transactional sections and ensuring its accuracy
- In depth P&L analysis of assigned banners
- Become financial partners to our operations team by supporting in their business and answering questions regarding results, promo funds and other accounting related matters
- Become collaborative and supportive with other finance teams in a continuously changing environment
- Supporting monthly & quarterly control requirements related to financial reporting
- Support organization in ERP implementation
- Ad hoc projects
You think this job is made for you?? It might be the case if you have:
Accounting degree and CPA designation is preferred
5+ years accounting or auditing experience
Advanced computer skills—Excel Power suite is an asset
Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Customer service orientated
High attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Must be bilingual