Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
Hello, I am Charlotte, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed Finance, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for finance, accounting and payroll professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, experts in finance, speak your language and operate in your world.
I am looking for a payroll technician, for my client in downtown. This is a permanent position.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Carry out activities relating to Canadian payroll production for unionized and non-unionized employees
- Support & back up to the Payroll Administrator & Benefits Specialist
- Reconciliation of the Group Insurance invoices
- Data entry and upkeep of payroll and HR data using the system
- Production of various monthly reports
- Respond to colleagues’ requests, by phone and/or email
- Oversee the employee onboarding process
- DEC in accounting - finance - human resources
- Payroll compliance certification from the Canadian Payroll Association, an asset
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position
- Knowledge of Ceridian or a similar ERP
- Knowledge of Excel
- Bilingualism: English - French