We are looking for a fast growing public company located in Laval, a Senior Accountant.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for your subsidiary in particular:
* Preparation of financial statements for your division
* Balance inter companies
* Analysis and explanations of budget variances
* Bank reconciliations
* Fixed assets
* Monthly accruals entries
* Government tax reports
* Establishment and improvement of internal control procedures
* Responsible for financial reporting at the head office
* Be the bank's contact person on a quarterly basis
- CPA an asset
- 3-5 years of experience in Big 4 and / or company
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of SAP an asset
- French / English bilingualism
- Good Excel level
- Competitive salary, competitive advantages
We are looking for someone with a strong sense of leadership, a collaborative spirit and foolproof resourcefulness.
It is important to be comfortable in young, ultra-dynamic and constantly changing environments.
Our ideal candidate is ambitious, has worked in a public company with IFRS standards but has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Contactez-moi sur email@example.com et retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur : www.fedfinance.ca.