Accounting Supervisor Montreal
Founded in 2001, Fed Finance is a recruitment agency that is specialized in accounting and finance positions.
Our consultants are finance experts and speak your language.
We select the best candidates for temporary and permanent positions.
We are committed to working with you throughout your job search and beyond!
You will collaborate with the Finance Director :
- Manage a team of 4 employees
- Reconcile transportation costs according to negotiated agreements;
- Reconcile oil purchases from authorized suppliers, as well as sales to our authorized retailers;
- Work closely with various teams such as credit, operations, price management, IT, etc;
- Establish statistical and financial reports;
- Actively participate in the annual budget process
You have a college diploma in accounting and five (5) years of relevant experience;
You have experience in managing a work team;
You have great ability to model and understand how computer systems (ERP) work;
You have the analytical mind, initiative and attention to detail.
You are independent and responsible.
You are focused on customer service and meeting deadlines.
You have a good knowledge of SAP and Longview (asset).
Bilingualism an asset (English / French).